SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_nfld

Site of the Day Dec 31

casey_nfld
13 years ago

Who were you in your past life? Just for fun, enter your birthday and see who you were.

Here is a link that might be useful: Past Life

Comments (4)

• kayjones
    13 years ago

The profile of my past lifetime fits me perfectly - I was destined to seek out, and help, those less fortunate than me, which I do.

• kacram
    13 years ago

Casey, what was yours?
    I almost did it wrong, I'm used to putting
    the MONTH FIRST, then the date, here it is the
    date first and the month... minc says....

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

• ont_gal
    13 years ago

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. Do you remember now?
    Cool..and pretty close

• santacltr2
    13 years ago

This is what mine was.
    our past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH