SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mombondo

PV2 Bondurant..............

mombondo
15 years ago

will be leaving Ft Bragg, NC @ 4pm EST on Thursday, December 4th to Iraq for his 15 month assignment.

I will hear from him when he leaves Ft Bragg........when he lands in ??? after that it will be sporatic!

Once he is on base/command post his cell MAY work...and the internet MIGHT be available.

OMG, this mom is having a very hard time dealing with this!

This is my baby; a young man that signed up because he was going no where, entered/endured/graduated

boot camp with honors, survived AIT again with high honors, was pinned with his 82nd Airborne Wings

and now headed to Iraq to defend and support our country in a full-fledged war.

Am I a PROUD MOM...........OMG YES!!!!

I know Jonathan would be totally humbled by my words here........and HE more than myself THANKS everyone at

the KT for their LOVE, SUPPORT and above all PATRIOTISM for the USA and the Soldiers fighting for the same!

I KNOW enlisting in the service was HIS choice.

I KNOW I AM NOT the 1st mother having to do this!

Please keep Jonathan and his fellow soldiers in your thoughts

Comments (15)

• luckygardnr
    15 years ago

God bless to PV2 Bondurant and big hugs to his Mom. We will keep him in our prayers and you in our thoughts.

• grammahony
    15 years ago

Thank You PV2 Bondurant.
    Strength for you Mom. I'll add and keep him in my prayers.
    Leslie

• wanda_va
    15 years ago

My heart goes out to you, Mom. I know the next 15 months will be difficult for you, and please know that your KT friends are here for you.

To PV2 Bondurant: May God bless and keep you safe while you are serving our great nation. I hope you will have a lot of opportunities to contact your worried Mom. You will be in my prayers.

• vicki_lv_nv
    15 years ago

Stay safe nephew...we are proud of you. I know you are doing what you love to do.

• dirt_yfingernails
    15 years ago

Thanks for your service PV2 Bondurant. This mom is also proud of you.

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

Thank you PV2 Bondurant. Keep safe. Sending good thoughts your way.

• clubm
    15 years ago

Thank You PV2 Bondurant. Stay safe and call or write Mom
    when ever you can.

• Pieonear
    15 years ago

PV2 Bondurant, be safe and know that we are proud and thankful for all you and others are doing.

Mammie

• mrsmarv
    15 years ago

My thanks and overwhelming gratitude to PV2 Bondurant. You are what makes me proud to be an American.

(((Nora)))

• Eliza_ann_ca
    15 years ago

My prayers go with him...my grandson Alan is waiting to be deployed any day,and we're all praying that he won't get called until after Christmas.
    All those young men are in our hearts and prayers.
    I'm so proud of each and every one.

• carol_in_california
    15 years ago

My prayers will be with him and all the soldiers protecting our freedom all over the world.
    I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I get teary eyed just thinking about how much you will miss him and how much you will worry about him.
    My son and his family live in Japan and I really miss them but I know I can go see them.....you don't have that choice.
    You must be so proud of your son. Good job, PV2 Bondurant.

• tami_ohio
    15 years ago

I would also like to add my thanks to PV2 Bondurant. I will keep him in my prayers.

DD's (perfect pets, here) boyfriend's brother is a jump master at Fort Brag. He is supposed to go back. I don't know when, but I don't think it is this soon. Wonder if they know each other!

Tami

• evatx
    15 years ago

Good luck, PV2 Bondurant, and this mom of a veteran military son is proud of you too!

• tralynn
    15 years ago

Big hugs to you mom. Your heart must be breaking but also must be bursting with pride. I know mine would. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    To PV2- Thank You, Thank You,
    We owe so much to you and all the soilders all over the world who are protecting us back here. I hope you will be able to contact your mom, and please do so all you can, (I know this is hard to do), your mom is going to need it. So sorry you can't be with your family at Christmas, but I for one am thanking GOD every day for the fine men and women just like you, that you are doing what you are.
    Stay safe.

• kittiemom
    15 years ago

A special thanks to Jonathan & his fellow soldiers. I appreciate what they do for our country. 82nd Airborne - wow! You must be very proud!