SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie53_gw

Church Bazaar

susie53_gw
9 years ago

We had our church bazaar yesterday and it was a huge success. All our baked goods were made by our church ladies and gents. We made almost $550.00 just on these items. All together we made over $4000.00. We served lunch from 11 to 1 and had just a small amount of soup left. We are a small town church and everyone works hard. Now we will get ready for our cookie walk in December. I have to tell you a couple stories. We have an older gentleman that lives really close to our church. He is always the first one there. He brings his own bags. He bought $35.00 worth of baked goods. A lady in our church said his wife was out of town. I can tell you he enjoyed himself.

Then I had bought a lemon meringue pie. With my hubby being out of town I know I could not eat all of it. I sent a text to a friend asking if he liked lemon pie. He said it was his favorite. Well, I cut him a couple pieces, put them on a colorful plate and into a ziplock bag. I stopped at the ATM on my way out. I got my money and drove off. As I rounded the corner my purse fell on top of the pie. What a mess. I quickly went home put the smashed piece in the frig, cut a couple more pieces and headed out for my delivery. I received a text from my friend telling me how good the pie was. I had a piece of the smashed pie layer and it was awesome.. All in all, it was a great day.

Now we will get ready for our cookie walk in December. It is amazing how many we end up selling. Another great day ahead..

Comments (4)