SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19778634

Don't forget DWTS tonight

User
13 years ago

Just a reminder in case you forgot. I am hoping Florence will get the boot.

Comments (15)

• susanjf_gw
    13 years ago

heard she's dancing to the brady theme song...sorry you don't care for her...wish i looked as good as she does at 70...

• donnakt_gw
    13 years ago

Florence does look great and she can move too. She is 76.

• linda_in_iowa
    13 years ago

I am hoping Bristol gets the boot. I think she got the lowest score.

• carol_in_california
    13 years ago

I would rather watch the baseball game.
    Go Yankees!

• carol_in_california
    13 years ago

Now I wish I would have watched DWTS.
    The Yankees got killed in the 9th inning....allowed in 6 runs.

• Lindsey_CA
    13 years ago

I thought Bristol was the worst of the bunch tonight. She very obviously lost her sense of where she should be, and what steps she should be doing, right from the get-go. And I simply do not understand why the judges "gush" over her so much and tell her how great she's doing.

• Lily316
    13 years ago

Bristol is pathetic. I still haven't figured out why she is a star. My guess she won't go. All her mother's fans will keep her. Could they drag this show out any longer? The first 30 minutes weren't even dancing. I record it and zip thru it.

• lavon46
    13 years ago

I record it and zip thru it too, watch the dance and the scores and thats it. I think Bristo; should be the next to go too.
    Anyone notice the necklace Carrie Ann had on ? I fell in love with it !

• dotmom
    13 years ago

It seems like this show seem to fill up so much time with filler more and more each season, Just get to the dang dancing! Another gripe I have is the choice of music they sometimes pick for dances. I can't think of one example this early, but when it is a Latin style dance, play Latin style and beat music. One season they even had people trying to dance to (C)rap. I thought Bristol looked clumsy and awkward last night, although I agree with Lily 316, she will probably be kept in by her mothers fans, I do think if the "stars" were kept around or sent home strictly for their abilities, she would be sent home tonight, but I don't expect it...yet.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    13 years ago

You're so right about the filler factor, dotmom. DWTS has been my "don't miss for any reason" show. This season I can't even sit through it. I caught 2 dances last night, and unfortunately Bristol's was one of them, the poor girl. Last season, I didn't even watch the elimination round. Just simply turned it on at the last minute to see who was eliminated. This season I haven't even bothered to do that. I think I'm ready to stick a fork in it! :)

• matti5
    13 years ago

I too get tired of all the filler stuff. Last night it was nearly 1/2 hour of it, so I tuned into something else. On elimination night I tune in for the last 5 minutes.

I hope it's Bristol's turn to leave. While all the other dancers are improving, she is not. She was awful last night. I still give her kudos for doing the show. It's a tough thing to put yourself out there.

• Jasdip
    13 years ago

Ever since they went to 2 hours......it's a long 2 hours.
    It's getting to be more and more filler all the time.

I used to tape the results show to zip through ALLLL the filler.
    Now I just watch the last 5 minutes.

As much as I like it, I think DWTS has run its course.

• minnie_tx
    13 years ago

I don't have any favorites this time except maybe the young black kid he has so much rythmn I'd like to see him in the finals. I wish they'd dance to music I'm more familiar with too.

• Lindsey_CA
    13 years ago

I read an article online today about how awful Bristol Palin was last night. There were comments posted at the end of the article, and someone went on and on about how people shouldn't be so hard on her because she's not used to being "in the public eye," etc., etc. Then someone posted a reply to that comment saying that she does a LOT of public speaking (doesn't DWTS list her occupation as "activist"?), and that she gets paid $15,000 per speech, so to cut her any slack because she's not an actor and not used to being seen in public is a bunch of bull. And I agree.

• matti5
    13 years ago

I give everyone who appears on DWTS (actors, athletes, comedians, etc...) kudos for stepping out of their "normal" environment or comfort zone. Yes, all are quite familiar with being "in the public eye", but not in this format.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm