SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patti43

I'm so happy!!

patti43
13 years ago

We'ved lived here three years and painted all the living areas ourselves. But Harry can't help with the cut in around the ceiling anymore and I can't be on my knees long enough to cut in around the baseboard, so I got estimates and today I'm having both bedrooms and baths painted. They were all a blah ivory color before. The paint guy I chose is painting now and it's so beautiful and makes such a difference I just can't tell you!! For the guest bedroom and bath I chose a blue/green color in a dark shade and it is just wonderful (to me, anyway). The blue/green matches the leaves that come up on the bedspead from the bottom and matches all the pillows. I plan to buy "wall words" that spell out CUDDLE for the wall behind the bed.

Tomorrow he'll come back and start on our bedroom and bath which will be a medium brown. Our quilt is white with coral colored with a reef design with wide bands of coral color on the top and bottom and coral-colored pillows. I want to go to Beall's and get the small pictures I've seen for our bedroom which are white with pictures of sand dollars, coral, etc.

He's doing such a terrific job and is so sweet. And I am one happy camper!!

Next up is Stanley Steamer to clean our off white carpets which need it badly!!! WOO HOO!!

Comments (9)