SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenni_ca

MaryAnn needs prayers

jenni_ca
13 years ago

I know that MaryAnn has been on the minds of all of you here.

She has been a great friend to us all and needs our prayers now more than ever.

I got a message from her daughter in law, Loyce and things are not good.

MaryAnn is on life support and we need to pray for miracles.

She has been a courageous, brave lady and it breaks my heart that it has come to this.

I am just so very sad for her and the whole family.

May God bless them all.

Comments (75)

• FlamingO in AR
    13 years ago

MaryAnn is such a class act and I know that she's dealing with this in her usual way- with humor, good spirits and love and kindness. I feel so bad for her family and friends because they are suffering so much. I hope MaryAnn can feel the love that's heading her way, she's such a lovely lady and has never had a bad word about or for anyone.

I just hate this.

• sylviatexas1
    13 years ago

sending my best thoughts.

Safe journey, dear Mary Ann.

• phyllis__mn
    13 years ago

I'm continuing to offer up prayers for MaryAnn.

• wildchild
    13 years ago

MaryAnn and her family are in my thoughts.

• evatx
    13 years ago

My dear friend, Mary Ann, I wish you pain-free peacefulness. Love you!

• jackie643
    13 years ago

Prayers going out for her.

• maire_cate
    13 years ago

That is sad news - I'll keep Mary Ann and her family in my prayers.

• User
    13 years ago

Prayers for MaryAnn & Family.

• samkaren
    13 years ago

I remember MaryAnn asking for a copy of one of my shows when I was on the radio.

I am sending out prayers and good thoughts to her and her family. In fact I will do a special Wiccan prayer just for her.

Hang in there Maryann....we are waiting for you to come back to the table healthy and happy.

SamKaren
    your resident DJ

• bluejeans4ever
    13 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this.

There was a thread from last month titled "What is keeping you from enjoying life?" For some reason Maryann's response really stuck out in my mind. I searched the Kitchen Table and found it and thought I'd repost it here.

What is keeping you from enjoying life?
    posted by: maryanntx on 09.08.2010 at 10:52 pm in Kitchen Table Forum

"Nothing keeps me from enjoying life. I have problems and my health is bad. But I'm happy all the time."

Her positivity inspires me. I pray that Maryann continues to enjoy life for a very long, long time.

BJ

• marilyn_c
    13 years ago

MaryAnn has handled her illness with courage and class. She is always positive and like someone said, never a bad word about anyone. She never complains and has lived life to the fullest. She has many friends and we are all praying for her.

• sandy_in_ia
    13 years ago

My heart just aches. Dean and I are both keeping MaryAnn, Jesse and their families in our thoughts and prayers. Miracles do happen!

• Jamie_LA
    13 years ago

Like Sandy said, my heart aches also. Saying extra prayers for Maryann and family.

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Prayers for MaryAnn & Family.

• Pieonear
    13 years ago

Sure sorry to hear this. I've never met her but she sounds like a wonderful person.

• nodakgal
    13 years ago

Praying for a miracle for Mary Ann and her family!

• Zipper_TX
    13 years ago

Thank you for the update Jenni, I am continuing to pray for MaryAnn and her family.

May God Bless You and your's MaryAnn.

• Marcia Thornley
    13 years ago

Praying for MaryAnn and her family.

• lavon46
    13 years ago

Sending my prayers for MaryAnn and her family and wishing I could have had the privilege of knowing such a *Beautiful* person.

• summer_tx
    13 years ago

Holding MaryAnn up in prayer. She is the true definition of a Sweetheart. I'm so saddened to know of her frail condition. My prayers also for Jesse and her family. Thank you Jenni.

• caroline94535
    13 years ago

I've thought of MaryAnn several times today. She is in my prayers.

• lisa_fla
    13 years ago

Sending lots of love to MaryAnn!

• craftycris
    13 years ago

Prayers for a miracle for MaryAnn and her family.

• lilliepad
    13 years ago

Praying for a miracle for MaryAnn.Prayer is powerful,especially KT prayer! Whatever God has planned for her will be miraculous!

• katclaws_mo
    13 years ago

Sending my special thoughts & prayers for MaryAnn & her family.
    May God Bless her & surround her with comfort, peace & Love.

• Vickey__MN
    13 years ago

Prayers for MaryAnn and Family!

Vickey

• Nita__AZ
    13 years ago

I have been thinking of MaryAnn all day and evening. She is never very far from my thoughts. Prayers that this wonderful friend can pull through this and if not that she goes peacefully and will be pain free forever.

Prayers and strength for her family and friends as they deal with the sorrows that are to come. Especially to Jesse who is a wonderful husband and friend to MaryAnn.

• des_arc_ya_ya
    13 years ago

Read Nita's post and add Ya Ya to it, please. (sigh......)

• kathi_mdgd
    13 years ago

Prayers going up for Maryann and her family.May the peace of God comfort them all as they go through this.
    Kathi

• ont_gal
    13 years ago

Prayers and extra special thoughts for Maryann and her dear family

• gemini40
    13 years ago

What sad news to hear of Mary Ann being on life support. My prayers will be going out to her and her family.I always enjoyed reading her posts and seeing pics of her and Jammer at KT get togethers.

June

• springer_mom
    13 years ago

Prayers going up for MaryAnn and Family.

• deemarie5500
    13 years ago

Thought about her this weekend. Sending more prayers for MaryAnn.

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for the family. Prayers and special thoughts going out for MaryAnn and to those who love her.

Susan

• ruthieg__tx
    13 years ago

nita I was remembering the night that you and MaryAnn spent here......Our slumber party........I hope that we have an opportunity to do it again and soon. Sending my prayers to MaryAnn too.

• okwriter
    13 years ago

MaryAnn is the definition of "sweetheart" in my books. I've so enjoyed her blog and her Facebook posts!
    Prayers continuing for her from Oklahoma ~

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

Mary Ann continues to be in my prayers. Add my name to Nita's post.

Tami

• Jodi_SoCal
    13 years ago

Noooooo, I don't want to read this. I'm so sad. MaryAnn, hang in there please. Healing thoughts and prayers coming your way always.

Jodi-

• User
    13 years ago

I don't know Mary Ann but remember some of her posts, and she sounds like the most delightful upbeat person. I wish her the best and hope to hear she is recovering and will soon be back here again.

• Nita__AZ
    13 years ago

Ruthie, wasn't that a fun night. We talked and talked and laughed our fool heads off. I sure hope we can do it again sometime soon. Did you hear that MaryAnn? You need to get better so we can do another Texas Tour. We still have lots of folks to meet.

Prayers going out to our dear friend.

• williamsburgjane
    13 years ago

Sending special prayers and warm hugs for Mary Ann and her family.

• User
    13 years ago

I am so sorry to read this. But where there is life, there is hope. Maybe she WILL pull out of this and recover.

• danihoney
    13 years ago

Sending special thought to MaryAnn, her family, and her friends.
    How sad :(

• Mickey15
    13 years ago

Thank you for the update Jenni.
    I will contine prayers for MaryAnn. I really, really hope she pulls through this.

• Cherryfizz
    13 years ago

This is so heartbreaking to hear. Continued healing thoughts and prayer for MaryAnn.

Anne

• taigen_gw
    13 years ago

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for MaryAnn and her family.

• tannatonk23_fl_z9a
    13 years ago

MaryAnn, Jesse and family, you are in my prayers and on my mind constantly. I pray for the strength you need. You are so very special and loved by so many.
    ~Betsy

• coral_ok
    13 years ago

This breaks my heart, too. Mary Ann has been on my mind constantly since she's been in the hospital this time.

• joyfulguy
    13 years ago

May God's grace be with her during these difficult days.

(((((Mary Ann and family))))).

ole joyful

• lkgrace345
    13 years ago

Prayers for MaryAnn and special thoughts for her family. MaryAnn has fought and continues to fight a brave battle with dignity and grace. She's a beautiful person. ((((MaryAnn and Family))))