SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pawsitive_gw

bit off more than I can chew!

pawsitive_gw
15 years ago

In exchange for the cost of attending a tracking camp (teaching our dogs to follow scent trails), I volunteered to cook-for 18 people-for 2 days, lunch and dinner. I don't cook at home, what demon raised my hand when they asked for volunteers??? I have a menu planned out but need some help with side dishes. We will be waaaay outta town with only rv ovens, propane grills and tiny fridges. Lunches will be sandwiches, fruit, chips and dips, easy stuff. Dinner is my main thing. I am trying to stay away from cabbage and beans-don't want anyone to be self-propelled around the grounds and I have to think of people bunking together! So what side dish would you serve with stew and biscuits? How about BBQ chicken? I know traditionally it's coleslaw and/or baked beans. Someone else is doing lunch and dinners other days and potato salad and macaroni salads are all sides for other meals. I only have one hour to prepare my meals so I need something fast, good, and if it's packaged, all the better. TIA to all you great cooks out there!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals