SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresava

Formula?

teresava
15 years ago

I am breastfeeding my baby, but we give her a bottle now and then. Anyway, we bought some formula for gassy babies (she was really gassy early on) and DD HATED it! Tried twice and she won't touch it. So now, I'm left with a $25 dollar can of formula that is 99% full. I hate to waste, but I don't know what to do with it. I tried to donate it to the local food bank, but they can't take it since it's opened.They didn't have any ideas on who could take it either. Does anyone have any ideas??

Drives me nuts to throw it out since times are tough right now for a lot of people and some mother out there probably needs it! But I understand not wanting to take a open container from a stranger. I asked the one person I know with a newborn, but they are only breastfeeding right now. I also posted a message on my church email list, since at least those moms know me and know I wouldn't have tampered with the formula.

Bearcat-Are you by chance interested in it? If I remember correctly though, Brody is eating soy formula? This is a milk based kind-but you're welcome to it, if you think you could use it.

Comments (10)