SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susan_on

She got caught in a lie!!

susan_on
14 years ago

I'll try to make this as short and non-boring as possible :) My coworker did something nasty to me on Friday (which also hurt a client), and I reported it. She lied to the supervisor when he asked her about it, and he believed her. She then performed as the "wounded victim" that I would think such a thing about her, and acted very "hurt". HOWEVER, to convince him of her story, she had to lie and this lie involved the receptionist, and he didn't check it out. I told him I would check it out then, and when I questioned her, the receptionist became very upset that Nadine dragged her into it especially without her knowledge and she certainly cleared things right up...LOL! The supervisor then took Nadine into the back for a 45 minute meeting and she came back kind of humbled and shell shocked. She lies all the time, but has never been caught, and she seemed a little confused about how to react. I know she'll get her bearings soon, and will be very angry that her "credibility facade" has been cracked, but I did enjoy this.

My plan though, is just to keep doing my work and responding to her in a professional way. And referring all of her clients and the work involved with them, right back to her.

Comments (28)