SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
summer_tx

I got a reply back from Sara Lee....

summer_tx
15 years ago

....after sending them an email that we had purchased some goofed up hot dog buns. Maybe you remember my post recently about it. I received this response:

Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for contacting Sara Lee. It is always important to hear from our consumers, and we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

Sara Lee Food and Beverage is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. Although we use "state of the art" production and inspection systems at our facilities, we still experience product irregularities on occasion. Fortunately, consumers like yourself bring these issues to our attention which allows us to take measures to correct the situation. Our Quality Assurance team has been notified.

In appreciation of your time, we would be happy to send you complimentary coupons to be used on future purchases of Sara Lee products. You can expect the coupons to arrive in 7-10 business days via the mail. Should you have any comments or questions in the future, please contact us via our website at www.saralee.com or by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-323-7117. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am and 6pm CST

Sincerely,

Mindy

Sara Lee Customer Affairs Representative

I really appreciate their prompt reply too. That was only a few short days ago that I emailed them. I'll be looking forward to receiving their coupons. It does pay to notify these companies it appears. Hope you folks get satisfaction if or when you let manufactures hear from you whether it be praise or complaints. Obviously they really appreciate hearing from us. That's good to know.

Comments (15)