SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

My attempt at pictures of fireworks ..lot's of pics

gwanny2three
15 years ago

these were all taken in our front and backyard. Ricky and Seth were out of town and we watched Austin so his mommy and daddy could go to a block party. We took him outside hoping to see a few neighbor fireworks....we felt like we were in a battle zone! There were so many fireworks! The skies were lit up for hours. Lot's of $$ up in smoke last night! We always have a lot in the neighborhood but this was the most of the big ones like this. I expect them to be banned every year but so far NOT! After seeing the show last night just in our area I can't imagine how they can get control of it. They were literally all around us, like the parks have. It's so scary to think that people are lighting them and storing them in their homes so close to mine! Although we enjoyed watching them I worry about the fires and our homes. I hope they get this under control for the future years. Anyway I found the fireworks setting on my camera and took these....I was watching Austin so I didn't take time to set up the tripod that I had planned to do....it's really bizarre how distorted they get!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}