SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluejeans4ever

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know of my sad news

bluejeans4ever
12 years ago

My husband of 26 years passed away suddenly on June 5th, at home. DD and I had been out and came home to find him. :-( It was determined that he had arrythmia which is apparently different from a heart attack, whereas there was no warning, and his heart just stopped beating so it was instant. We are grateful that he had no pain. But we are still so shocked. It feels like we are watching a movie and looking in on someone else's lives.

Our lives have been a flurry of activity with family, friends, neighbours, paperwork and more paperwork and countless phone calls. With the blasted mail strike here in Canada, we have being doing a lot of running around to deliver documents and to pick up more paperwork. DD and I are going away to my brother's cottage for a few days over the Canada Day long weekend and we are looking forward to just hidding out and maybe do some fishing, I will, but DD, not so much. :-)

If you could say a little prayer (if you are the praying type) or send some positive energy our way while we come to terms with this great loss, I'd be forever grateful.

Blessings to all,

BJ

Comments (62)