SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Finally found an inspiration pic...thanks, Boxerpups :)

lavender_lass
13 years ago

Thanks to Boxerpups, I've finally found a beautiful inspiration picture for my kitchen! This is a little fancier than my style, but all the elements I love are there...the creamy white cabinets, blue walls, wood floors, stone top on island/table, white and blue tile backsplash, french accents, plants, etc.

While I would love to have some leaded glass (maybe on the buffet uppers) it would be too much in my little kitchen and a few ceiling beams (cream is okay) would be better than anything quite this elaborate...but it's closer than any other kitchen I've seen.

{{!gwi}}

Here is my other kitchen picture, with the tile backsplash and sink...although I would like a white sink with antique brass faucet and hardware.

{{gwi:1518828}}

Here's my overall inspiration picture...which I love!

{{gwi:617005}}

And here's my little Jotul woodstove...wouldn't it be wonderful in that kitchen?

{{gwi:1518817}}

Here's my floorplan for the kitchen area.

{{gwi:1596105}}

It's pretty close to the final version, except for the bathrooms. Here's my latest house plan, just in case you'd like to see it :)

{{gwi:1518815}}

And finally, here's my idea for the settee and chairs in the porch/seating area...with much nicer legs on the chairs and a yellow french country fabric, with green, blue, purple and maybe some pink or red.

{{gwi:1518818}}

{{gwi:1518819}}

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas, I'd love to see them. I am keeping the dishwasher on the right side of the sink and the hall bath and half bath combined to make a much nicer bathroom...with claw foot tub and hopefully a marble top vanity (even engineered marble would be nice).

Thanks again for the picture, Boxerpups!

Comments (9)