SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clubtrump

Question about counter height windows

clubtrump
13 years ago

Hi folks, I'm a long time lurker, thank you all for your beautiful pictures, advice, insights, your joys and woes, all is helpful.

I hope to post my kitchen plan soon, I'm almost ready to have you pick me apart and help me build better. ;)

I absolutely love the windows to the counter, and pushed out, my question is, what size windows, height most importantly do you have?

My architect had originaly put double hung in the plans, not pushed out. So I'm trying to figure what will be able to fit. Standard sized casement windows come in heights of 3'5'', or 4'. The first too short, 4' will be sqeeking in, or did you have to order a custom size? We have standard 8' ceilings.

Architect said we could sqeeze in 4', but it would throw off the alignment visually of doors and such.

DH loves the look, and really wants me to have everything I want, just love him, my fabulous architects final words were, "don't worry, I'll give you everything you want, no matter what it costs you" ha ha ha,

I know this will be my first post of many for all of you wonderful people out there, thanks in advance.

Oh, and we make really good home made wine, so I have cases ready when those times come!

Comments (15)