SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimsig

Photo heavy reveal

Kim
10 years ago

This kitchen remodel started as new floors and counters, then ended up gutting and re-configuring the layout of our 1984 baby blue country kitchen! I learned so much from everyone here, it is fun to watch everyone go through this with me! The only small structural changes we made was to widen the weirdly narrow entry from the dinning room and to enlarge the window to counter level, which I love love! We still need a counter on the small bar, we are looking for a remnant that our fabricator will give us. I think we want black granite or quartz. To do the bar in the same granite as the rest of the kitchen would have required a whole extra slab! Didn't want to pay that much for the bar. We still need pulls and backsplash of course, and we just recieved the trip kit for the micro wave only to find it doesn't fit! The cabinet make made the opening too small even though I gave him the specs. We have not called him yet but have no doubt they will take care of it, they are very accommodating and I recommend them highly.
Here are a few details
Birtch craftsman cabinets from custom cabinet maker
Tobacco granite
Acacia solid hardwood distressed floor
Kitchen aid 36 inch induction with telescoping downdraft
Miele dishwasher
Kitchen aid refrigerator
Bosch 27 in double oven- a steal from Sears outlet!
Krauss 32 in single basin sink
Krauss faucet
Before photos after wallpaper was stripped

After

This post was edited by KimSig on Sat, Dec 28, 13 at 18:37

Comments (36)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor