SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juneb_2010

What would you do with this kitchen space?

juneb_2010
13 years ago

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm wondering what you might do with some kitchen space we have..

Our house was built in 1950 and has an eat-in, galley-style kitchen (kitchen 10x9 feet and eat-in area 7x5). Mostly updated except the cabinets. We have a separate dining room so we use that to eat. What I'd like in the kitchen is some more counter space or storage space. Some sort of standalone pantry maybe, or a standalone kitchen "island" type thing, maybe something like this:

http://www.kitchensource.com/im/mx-kf936-s2.jpg

(i don't know how to make it show up in post?)

Does anyone have something like this? Any recommendations for a good one? We used to have a high-top table there with two barstool type chairs, but now have kids and those are too high up and they were kinda unstable, etc. I've also thought about putting a small, low kids table there so there's somewhere other than the dining room table for snacks and crafts, etc. Anyway just looking for ideas on the best use of this space. We want to try to sell the house soon, too, so anything that makes it look good/usable would be great.. Thanks!! :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County