SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
julia_249

High end appliances

julia_249
11 years ago

Hi every one. I bought a house recently it was bank owned for a while so they get red of all the appliances that were there.
So I'm looking for pretty much all the kitchen appliances plus washer and dryer. For resale purpose we considered high end ones. They suggested Thermador, kitchenaid Viking and wolf.
However the last two some of them they said they are only known for their cooktops and ovens but not for refrigerator and dishwashers.
Could u please help me with your experience
We kind of interested in Thermador specially with their free dishwasher and hood , that will save us some money .
For the refrigerator we have 48 wide place for it so unfortunately no French door is bigger than 42 so they recommended the free columns one which I like it since it is a different system from freezer.
As for the cook top we prefer induction ones I two year old baby and I don't trust gas cook tops so induction has a fantastic child safety system
But there are two types of induction the freedom induction top that has no burners juts flat piece of glass you can cook any where on it and the one with burners which is less expensive and has no metal edges which make it easier fro cleaning.
As for the dishwasher it comes free if you buy the oven but it is has only two racks . Do you think it worths to pay extra 200$ and get the third rack?!
As for the washer and dryer the suggested whirlpools they said it is the best rated one but I noticed a rubber material on the washer that other brands like kenmore doesnot have it. The disadvantage is that the water will gather inside it and bad smell will ba there.
Appreciate your help

This post was edited by julia_249 on Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 2:09

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz