SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marg143

Sink color/style with white cabs/light counters - opinions please

marg143
9 years ago

Hi,

Thanks again to everyone for help over the months! I'm getting back to finalizing my finishes in the kitchen. I've read and heard so much good about silgranit sinks, and black (anthracite) seems to be the most problem-free.

How would that color look in this kitchen? The granite I've got a deposit on does have some black in it, but nothing else is black I think going with a neutral color would be harder to match with granite and tile - so I'm thinking, either anthracite or go with stainless.

I'm also considering chrome for the faucet, and possibly handles. What do you think?

Important to me are looks, and budget. SS Sink has the waterspot issue, thus the silgranit appeal. I can find a decent 18 gauge SS sink cheaper, though..

Here's the kitchen (there will be more lighting - undercab, and at least two recessed cans):

Here's the granite on hold (note: I'd love to find a little more cream- vs. gray- based but couldn't find after much looking. If I would, then I know black is out):

And at the link below (scroll to the first photo in the post) is a GW post with a light granite and anthracite sink (though cabinet color is unknown).

The style at the link is one I'm considering (Diamond), as well as the Performa.

Backsplash is TBD; will decide later but have a couple tile options (taupe or off-white) that did look good with this granite.

If you have a light Ceasarstone option you think would look good instead, for counters - LMK!

Here is a link that might be useful: GW Silgranit Link

Comments (9)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional