SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leeshep

Spice Storage

leeshep
10 years ago

I would like to know what other members have found to be an efficient and easy way to store their spices. I'm completely gutting a kitchen, but not sure what to do with the numerous bottles of spices I have. I use them everyday so they need to be within easy reach and the labels clearly seen. In the past I had a upper cabinet with the shelf units made for spices attached to both doors and then the odd or larger shaped bottles/boxes on the interior cabinet shelf. I pretty much used up the whole upper cabinet with spices, salt, measuring spoons, etc. I would love to have them in a drawer but not sure how. I've seen the slanted dividers for displaying them in drawers, but I know that not all of the bottles shapes would fit that design. I've thought about changing out all the bottles to a standard size and using a label maker to mark the tops so that I can put them all standing upright in a drawer - just not sure if that's worth the effort. I'm going to install a walk-in pantry, but not sure if that really is a good place to keep them. Has anyone come up with a clever solution? Thanks for any help.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County