SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amarantha_gw

Looking for this kind of bridge faucet - show me pics of your's

amarantha
13 years ago

We are getting close to install of countertops and sink and so now I need to make a final decision and order my faucets. My main 30" clean up sink (soapstone) will be centered under a window and I've been looking at bridge faucets but don't think I want a tall goose neck in front of the window. Here is one that I saw in the Sunset Kitchen design book. There was no information on it though.

I like the old fashioned look to it but can't find one like it. I did find one very similar by Strom Plumbing that has cross handles rather than lever handles which I prefer- here and linked below . I also want a side spray which this doesn't have.

Or this is another possibility by Kohler, but it is the tall goose neck which I'm not sure about.

Please share your pics of bridge faucets or other suggestions. I originally wanted the Kohler Essex but my DH didn't care for it and since then I've been liking the bridge faucets for the space.

I also will have a prep sink on the island that will have a pull-down spray (thinking of something similar to Kohler Vinnata, not sure yet, it seems bigger and chunkier than I wanted). I'll make that another post.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bridge faucet by Strom Plumbing on ChicagoFaucetShoppe.com

Comments (17)