SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tb151_gw

TB's NH Kitchen Remodel

TB151
10 years ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to say that I'm also a long time lurker who is about to begin a major kitchen remodel. I'm a huge fan of this site and the insights provided by everyone have enabled my wife and I to design what we believe will be an incredible kitchen. We have all of our appliances ordered, and our cabinet maker has begun building everything with an install date happening in a few months.

The overview:

Cabinets: Custom cabinet maker here in NH is building inset shaker style cabinets which will be painted white, along with a dark stained island. We have 9 ft ceilings and many of the cabinets will be double stacked with the top layer going to the ceiling with glass doors and mullions. Our Island will be 8 ft long and 36" wide

Counters: We have selected 2 Super White Slabs that we fell in love with. We will have about 72 Sq Ft

Range: Blue Star 36" RCS which is ready to be delivered

Microwave: Kenmore Elite Built In Speed Oven

Dishwasher: Miele

Fridge: LG Counter Depth

Hood: RangeCraft Pro Style Hood with Cabinets being built above it

Lights: Quorum International Chrome Pendants over the island, and a small one over the sink

Sink: Kraus 32" undermount single bowl

Faucet: Danze Parma Single Mount Spring

Beverage Center: Avanti Double Door

Hardware: Just placed our order for a big shipment from Lee Valley

We're about to take out the existing cabinets to paint and patch. We are still exploring under cabinet lighting and will be figuring out what to do there over the next 2 weeks. I will be updating this along the way with progress pics!

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County