SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosalita_gw

Finished Cream with Glaze kitchen PICS

rosalita
15 years ago

I can't take a decent photo to show the warm cream with Van Dyke brown glazed cabinets but here's the best I can do. It's kind of vintage feeling. There are "feet" on the kitchen sink cabinet that you can't see. The cabinets are custom made by SC Brown Cabinet Co, Cabinets are maple painted with Velvet White (Benjamin Moore?) and a Van Dyke glaze. ORB knobs were the BEST find thanks to this forum from Cripe Distributing (You have to buy in lots of 25 but they come out to .50 per knob!!) The pulls on the island are from Expo , Sink is Blanco Silgranit in Anthracite (loving it), Fridge is Amana French Door style (like it a lot), Bosch oven, JennAire Microwave, Bosch cooktop and pop up vent. Faucet is Pegasus. We kept the tile floor and Bosch dishwasher that we'd bought 2 years prior. Granite is Tropic Brown. We did knock out an existing wall between the kitchen and dining room and on the dining room side, I don't have the photos but we added glass cabinets on either side for glasses and storage and extended the peninsula granite to give a serving area to the dining room.

So first BEFORE photos (we had a pantry wall that I loved because it held all our cluttered junk) but wasn't so stylish I guess. The "before" cabs were 1963 original slab plywood and tended to leave shredded wood bits in the cutlery drawer and around the plates. Just time to go.

Before Pantry:

BEFORE:

AFTER :

My fave: Vintage Knobs on Pantry door:

Mahagony Island :

Comments (23)