SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hteb_gw

Caeserstone, Yay or Nay?

hteb
12 years ago

Hello, this is my first post, I've been reading posts on here for years, I finally joined and I need help! I'm going to begin remodeling my kitchen soon and I'm currently in the phase of choosing my materials. I know what I like and what I don't like, I think. I love the look of concrete but don't love the maintenance/issues that come with it. I'm feeling drawn to Caeserstone in Concrete or Raven, I don't want honed, I don't like the idea of signing a special care form. I want something "easy". I'm the type of person who researches products before I buy them, sadly, I can't find any good reviews about Caeserstone. I have only found one website with reviews, http://3rings.designerpages.com/2008/03/18/caesarstone/

out of say, 20 reviews 1 is positive. People complain about chips (of course many claim these chips seemingly appeared out of nowhere), stains/discolorations, cracks and other issues. I am having a hard time believing that Caeserstone is this truly terrible. I was hoping some Caeserstone owners could tell me their experience.

Thanks!!

Comments (10)