SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ccoombs1

Does anyone else second guessing every decision??

ccoombs1
15 years ago

Oh man...I am getting SO bad about it! First it was the cabinet stain. I thought I loved it....had the sample door in my possession, but let my family convince me it was too dark. But lucky by the time I decided they were right and called my cabinet guy, it was too late....the stain was on. I am glad though...I love it and my first instincts were right.

Then it was the backsplash. I agonized about it for days and days. Made my decision. Finally had the money to buy it and placed the order. And 30 minutes later, I almost called her back to cancel, but I controlled myself. I KNOW it's the perfect BS and I am not going to give in to my second guessing!!

Then yesterday it was the floor finish. I planned from the beginning to use satin finish waterlox on the floors. I will be sanding and finishing next weekend so yesterday I called and ordered 4 gallons of the original finish/sealer and 4 gallons of the top coat in satin. They ship fast....30 minutes later I got the UPS shippers notification. And panicked. Do I REALLY want satin? Or would semi-gloss be better????? Oh the decisions are terrible!! I called the guy at paint source and he actually ran out in the yard and caught the UPS driver as he was pulling out. He left the original finish/sealer on the truck and pulled the case of satin back off. So now I can play with a board and some of the original finish this weekend and see if I still want the satin or if the original will be better. (Really nice helpful guy at paintsource too, I might add).

I sure hope I finish this house soon! All these decisions are driving me nuts!

Cindy

Comments (34)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022