SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherylmass

I have a dilemma : Farmer's sink not in!

cherylmass
12 years ago

When I ordered the sink, the owner said it takes the full 11 weeks for this to come in. It has been 10 weeks.

I called Modern Danish Co.and left a voice mail for them to let me know the status of my sink order. An hour later I rec'd an email with this message:

'Look at the links below and see if they may work for you. I am finding out that the manufacture has delayed shipping once again.' Followed by four links to various in stock farmer's sinks.

My kitchen colors, hardware, faucets, backsplash, granite, and accents are all based on the original sink.

I'm sick over this. I'll give them a call this morning.

I used my AMEX card so I can easily get the money refunded, but I want the sink.

I read on here about a company called Rachielle and copper sinks. When I checked copper sinks, they don't have a single basin with a right hand drain, only center drains. I did send an email to Rachielle asking if they have what I need.

The carpenters are here doing the bathroom, and it won't be long before they'll be ready for the kitchen.

Has anyone had any dealings with Modern Danish? Guess I should have asked this question before I placed my order.

Here is a link that might be useful: Modern Danish Farmhouse sink

Comments (5)