SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
txgigi

Hot Water Dispenser Dilemma-Insinkerator or Waste King or EverHot

txgigi
13 years ago

I have been reading a lot of bad reviews all over the net about the insinkerator(ISE). I have heard the newer model in 1100 series is better and to use the newer stainless steel tanks with this model. I went to their web site and cant find my answer to this question: Is the actual dispenser (faucet) made out of metal. One reviewer implied they were made of plastic and the finish just peeled off. True or False? I dont want HOT water coming through anything plastic due to health reasons and durability issues. Does anyone out there own one that they like? I also heard there is a problem installing these if you have a granite countertop with the hole for dispenser being in the granite-that the dispenser wont fit in the granite hole without getting extension kit??? True/False..Input please.

I have seen some pretty good reviews about the Wasteking H710-U-SN Coronado and the price is way cheaper and includes a stainless tank. Does anybody know how durable these are? Do they work well? Known problems? Any problems installing on granite countertop?

I have also reviewed the Waterstone (H-5000) Under-Sink Instant Hot Water Tank System and one site that sells them states: Also known as EverHot, Mountain Plumbing MT641, Quick & Hot, Waterstone #5000 Hot Tank, Solaria Instant Hot Water Dispenser EV9318-40, Anaheim Quick & Hot AH-780-UL. Anybody have input about any of these? Any problems installing on granite countertop?

Thanks for any & all input.

Comments (9)