SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelcheex_gw

Help me finish my kitchen design!

Angelcheex
9 years ago

'm remodeling my kitchen and have ordered appliances and cabinets. I'm not 100% sure what granite to use, but am leaning towards colonial gold. Also, I was considering mother of pearl mini subway tiles as backsplash on the range wall, side wall square, and sink back splash. I also need to pick the cabinet pulls/knobs, but am pretty lost in that area since there sooooo many options. The sink is going to be undermount - but that's as far as I've gotten and I haven't picked a faucet either. I'm going for a mix of farmhouse look/french country, but a little modern too. The pictures show a mock up of the kitchen with the cabinets as ordered. The molding I'm getting is not exactly the one shown, this one was used for placement. The actual crown molding is about 4.5" stacked above a 3" filler. Also including some before pix of the kitchen. The pic of the "colonial gold" granite is the actual slab I'm considering with a sample of the cabinet next to it. Also a pic of it without the cabinet. I am also considering white galaxy, genesis, and white condour - all show below as well.

Any thoughts on the granite color? All feedback is appreciated! Thank you! :)

Kitchen Right Now:

Kitchen Mock Up:

Colonial Gold:

White Galaxy:

Genesis:

White Condour:

Mother of Pearl Backsplash:

Comments (17)