Houzz Logo Print

sconces in kitchen in between windows over sink

13 years ago

I'm planning on putting two single sconces in between the windows over the sink. I have a couple of pictures of similar setups but now that I need to buy the fixtures I'm just not sure what the sconce should look like. Does anyone have pictures of something similar? I was going to go with the harmon or benson pendants from restoration hardware over the island, but I don't really like the rh sconce options that I see on the website.... Any help would be much appreciated!!

Here is the window wall I'm talking about...

The sink will be under the middle window and the sconces will go on either side of the middle window basically in the framing in between.

Comments (9)