SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopee1983_gw

Hate my new backspalsh! Please suggest a backsplash

hopee1983
11 years ago

I know there are other important things happening in this world but all I can think of is my kitchen. Here is the link with more pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/109191725100483059586/Kitchen?authkey=Gv1sRgCNK5r_vy8YnrXA

I wish i went with my instincts. I was never sure about the 2x4 carrara subway tile but my husband convinced me because our builder was giving it at no extra charge if we wanted something different we of course had to pay premium price. The most i hate about it is the grout. I wish it was white.

Notice in the pics the kitchen looked so much better without the back splash. We are not exactly the DIY handyman kind :(

Solution by my husband: He wants to buy one of those grout pens and make the grout white after we close. He wants me to wait until the appliances are in and everything is done. He thinks it will grow on me but I just hate it. All i think about is how to get rid of it.

Please help me! What backsplash will look good in my kitchen. I wanted white subway tile.

Also, how much will it cost to remove the existing backsplash and put a new one.

Comments (20)