SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redroze_gw

Pendant lights and faucets are in!

redroze
15 years ago

The upper cabinets are down because the range hood cover is being shortened, and the wiring is all out for the undercabinet lighting. But on the bright side...our pendant lights and faucet are in!!! I'm shocked at how "finished" it feels with the lights and faucets in, as it gives height and dimension and fills in the space between the cabinets. It's a great feeling and I wanted to share it with all of you! The floors also have their last coat of poly and let me tell you, I am in love with these floors, if ever one was able to fall in love with an inanimate object. They are *the perfect colour*. So great after having to live with a hardwood stain that I've hated for 3 years.

We decided the light placement and height are just right now that they're up (for those of you who read my old post, worried that they were too small). Photos just don't do it justice!! It's also hard to show how nice the candelabra bulbs look as the photos make them blurry. It gives a nice, antique feel with the glass lanterns.

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Comments (34)