SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

More progress!!! This is the fun part

igloochic
15 years ago

So today I didn't get the afternoon progress on film (master bath cabs set, texture on the hall walls, and color in the master bedroom), but I did get some of it:

This is the cat room. It's a nook under the stairs to the library and will be venetian plastered when my hand is better. It's tiled in a gorgeous gold travertine:

The microwave isnt' totally finished (there will be more trim to hide the legs) but the backsplash was completed and the micro shelf built mostly:

Did anyone ever see my horrible living room wall in orange oak? (note the matching oak lighting)

{{gwi:1634827}}

{{gwi:1943717}}

My artist is almost finished...but here's a preview:

It's hard to show the richness of the finish in pictures...but it's gorgeous. Gone from an eye sore to a focal point in all the right ways!

The master closet was rebuilt (right size this time, as well as level..crazy stuff!): The end cabinet by the window will have doors like the others which will hide my sewing machine and thread. The backsplash will be grouted like the kitchen...it was left over stuff. And the walls will be done by my artist god (he's up from dude after doing that oak wall):

The shelves for the shoes need to go in and the shelves that goes around the entire closet. Then floor trim, etc...and as you can see in all of these pictures..a dust goddess needs to show up soon! It's getting deep in here!!!

That's all I saw before I left (or all that was recorded). They all swear they're working tomorrow :) Let's hope so...I'd like a suprise when I return Monday!

E gads I forgot...the family bathroom was finished mostly. I'll photo that this weekend.

Comments (21)