SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grdnchik

Area Rug in DR is a No Go...

grdnchik
15 years ago

Ah, I have been working on my DR for a while now first it was installling electricity in the ceiling in order to have the chandelier, and then it was the chair rail and other molding. Followed by paint,and now finally an area rug. However, the area rug is to small 5X8 I think I need a 6X9 I don't want a 8X10 because then it would interfer in our everyday walk way. I'm looking for a traditional area rug. I want the rug to have some black in it, so I'm still looking. I'm going tomorrow to Mathis Brothers to see if ther is anything that calls my attention. Oh, the settee is not staying in this room I'm actually going to sell it, so don't pay attention to it. Oh, I do need some sort of art on the walls. I have been wating for a venetian mirror to arrive but everytime they send it, it arrives shattered. This room, is a problem room since there is no natural light in it. That is why I wanted a mirror in order to bring the light from my family room. So, what do you guys think?

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8cc08b3127ccec5afe94f7cf200000070O18AbM2zJy1bOQe3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D1/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/>;

Comments (13)