SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ideamom_gw

What night stands will go with this bed??

ideamom
15 years ago

I am planning my next project (after the kitchen makeover) and it is to redo my outdated bedroom. We curently have a golden oak huge waterbed. Today I just bought a mattress after many months of researching. I ordered it from bedinabox.com after reading their amazing testimonials both on & off their site. They have a no questions asked money back guarantee for 90 days as well that sure helped in my decision to buy. I have bad hips so most mattresses hurt my hips so bad that I can't sleep thus the reason we've owned a waterbed for 21 years. Anyway here is a photo of the bed I would like to get in the next couple of months. Love that it has drawers for storage (our bedroom is small) and love the padded leather headboard. Now my tendency is to buy the night stands that match and the dresser/chest of drawers, but every designer says that is a no no! So I'm wondering how hard is it going to be to buy nightstands & chest of drawers that will coordinate but not match?? Help! I'm thinking this will be so much harder than just buying the matching set.

Here's the chest of drawers...look it all the jewelry storage. Are you sure I can't buy the matching set???

Comments (11)