SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gailyb_gw

HELP with undermoung sink color with off-white cabinets!

gailyb
12 years ago

I am planning an off-white crackle subway backsplash with off-white cabinets,SS appliances,ORB birdcage pulls and faucet, hardwood floors. Over the kitchen sink I have a big Anderson window with white trim. You will see 4 inches or so of the off-white crackle backsplash. Paint color will be BM rich creme and granite will be Yellow River. Half of the people I have asked insist on biscuit sink and the other half are vehement about white. I know this subject has been discussed with regard to apron front sinks and the white is really the classic choice. But with an undermount and with an off-white backsplash? Will the cabinets look dirty with the white sink and trim? If I go with biscuit, will the trim being white white (so that there is a contrast with the paint color) look odd since there would no other white in the room? Also, I was thinking of the Rohl fireclay but read some people had denting problems so am thinking of the Kohler Cape Dory. HELP! Must decide on sink soon! Thanks so much!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio