SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deborah_sigg

Custom Cabinet recs for Ohio, Indiana, and Western PA?

Deborah Sigg
11 years ago

Hi all,

I'm in Columbus Ohio and am in a new to me home with no cabinets. Seriously, these people before us took everything.

We are getting by with shelving units and what not, saving up for cabinets and planning every last detail for our kitchen.

I'm looking for a custom cabinet maker in OH, IN, or the Western 1/2 to 2/3 of PA. Dutchwood is a bit far but I'd be willing to drive it if they allowed us to pick up the cabinets and install ourselves.

Do you guys have any suggestions on who to use? Ohio and Indiana I know are flooded with very commercialized Amish. This is NOT what I'm looking for. I don't want cabinets that are marked up through resellers, I want to find a guy (or gal) that primarily get's business through word of mouth. I want to meet the man who will make my cabinets and not need to go through a third party. I am not afraid of inconvenience and will deal with snail mail and driving long distances if that is what it takes to get some quality cabinets.

In a perfect world Deja_Q's guy would live right across the street from me, but it isn't so.

Comments (14)