SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carrie7_gw

Ordered my Silgranite sink,,,,,Why do I keep second guessing????

carrie7
13 years ago

Call me crazy, but after months of going back and forth on getting Franke Stainless steel sink and Cafe Brown double silgranite sink, I finally placed my order and I felt great with that decision.

Now today, I am thinking maybe I should have gotten stainless. I got all oil rubbed bronze faucets, pot filler etc. I think the silgranite cafe brown will go pretty with my granite which is Golden Chrystal...browns, tans and some rust. I have the huge sub zero stainless refridgerators and stainless ovens, micro etc. I hope I made the right choice. I never knew all these fancy sinks existed, so its all so confusing. My house burned down 3 years ago in the San Diego fires, so we are about done with our rebuild and I never really thought about building a house until last year.

Let me know what you think or if you LOVE your sink and what it is. This is crazy is all I can say.

Oh,,and then there is the double single sink delima. Part of me thinks I should have gone single to try something new, then I think double because I am always cutting something up and throwing it down the sink. I do have a prep sink, but I dont know....I am just a nut case now I guess hehehe

thanks so much for anything you say to make me feel more at ease. : > )

Comments (5)