SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yeh_yeh

Help! Kitchen designer in Bay Area CA

yeh_yeh
9 years ago

Hello, I am new to GW. DH and I finally got a house on contract after 2.5 years of bidding war. We are closing at the end of the month and we are going to renovate the kitchen entirely. The bay window has failed seal so we'll need to rip off the tile counter to replace the framing underneath, so we decided to do a complete kitchen makeover. I have been following GW since we have the house on contract (about 2.5 wks ago) and got a lot of great information from other members on the appliances. I think I got all my appliances picked. I have been searching for a good KD/contractor online and didn't come up with a good answer. Any recommendation on KD in the Bay Area in California? DH and I are very picky in terms of workmanship and especially this house will probably be our forever home, we will be extra picky. I also want my kitchen cabinet painted with BM paint, will this be a restriction on cabinet brands? We want good quality of cabinets that will last and strong enough to put my cast iron pots in deep drawers and handle everyday use. Thank you so much for everyone in advance!

This post was edited by yehyeh83 on Mon, Aug 18, 14 at 16:38

Comments (11)