SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zoey75

3 week old Kitchen Aid Fridge needs a new Fan Motor

zoey75
10 years ago

UPDATE: The freezer is no longer keeping cold & the ice maker in the fridge is leaking down the back wall of the fridge & the fan is broken. Spoke with Karl's (they know about the additional problems) & Kitchen Aid refused to replace. But the good news is the manager has a customer with the exact same fridge with the exact same problems. He would like to try to work with KA to have them recognize there is a problem with this model fridge. I really do feel at this point it is defective.

So my new issue hopefully is replacement. I have all KA appliances but I am not comfortable replacing with this fridge.

Do I downgrade to model KBFS25EWMS (there is no ice/water on the door - but do not care about that feature) but the drawers are not on rollars and they feel cheaply made OR do I try a new brand?

Thank you all so much for your time & assistance!

I am so upset my 3 week old Kitchen Aid Fridge needs a new Fan Motor. I am trying to get the fridge replaced but Kitchen Aid customer service is terrible. I am at a loss :( ETA: It is model KFIS29PBMS & it was pricey. This post was edited by zoey75 on Thu, Aug 15, 13 at 14:55

Comments (18)