SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

CL stools. - Add in with my existing stools?

User
14 years ago

I can't believe I'm asking this. . .

I saw these stools on CL yesterday. They're 24" to the seat and 40" from floor to the top of the backs.

I have these two stools already there. I had the cushions made less than a year ago. I like them and am not ready to find them a new home yet.

The island is meant to have four stools. There's on overhang on the one side.

I was considering alternating these. These two on the larger section. Short ones on the end and middle.

I'm visualizing them to be painted black and distressed/stained like my current ones. I have some of the red fabric left over and also have the gold with red flecks fabric that's on the DR chairs.

Currently there's only two of us that live here. Someday we'd like to have two kids but that will be down the road.

I'm not going to mention the price because I don't want people to tell me to get them just because they're cheap. I don't need extra stuff I'm not going to use stuffed in the attic or basement, IYKWIM.

*beadboard isn't finished yet but here's Squirrel's ps of what it'll look like when I'm done.

{{!gwi}}

different angles

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Described as:

A set of kitchen counter stools, dark green with green/tan plaid cushion.

Better than fair condition!

Sturdy/well built and attractive - not cheap!

Just moved and no longer have a kitchen counter or island to use them at.

We are a non-smoking household.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I'm worried there isn't going to be enough room. Can't change the corbel location. Also I need to double check my stool height. I'm pretty sure they're 24".

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!