SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alieck_gw

White or Off-white for Cabinets/Backsplash?

11 years ago

I recently had Giallo Napoleon granite installed. It's beautiful, but now I'm trying to decide on a paint color for the CABINETS and BACKSPLASH. Basically it's between white and off-white/cream.

Here�s what I�ve got going on:

The only things that remain the same in the kitchen are my new granite countertops and the oil-rubbed bronze hardware and faucet. The paint will not be yellow, it�s light beige that�s very neutral.

I want to paint the cabinets and install a backsplash(maybe subway tile with a small border or no border). I�d like to paint the cabinets either off-white or white. I imagine whatever color the cabinets are I�d want the backsplash to match.

Here�s the deal, the granite doesn�t have any real white, it�s more off-white cream in it lightest parts. I have oil-rubbed bronze faucet/cabinet hardware. My sink is bright white, though. And, for now(and probably awhile), my appliances are white. The golden yellow paint is changing to Kilim Beige�a real light, neutral beige. The floors are not as dark(just had bamboo installed�a medium wood coloring).

I�ve sorted through picture after picture online and still can�t figure out what will work best in my kitchen. If you have any suggestions, I�m all ears.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area