SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
curlyque_gw

Cream Cabinets with Knotty Pine Ceilings

Curlyque
12 years ago

I am driving myself crazy looking for kitchen cabinets that are a warm cream color. I am opening up the kitchen to the dining/living room area, which has a knotty pine vaulted ceiling. I also want to put in hardwood floors throughout all three areas (with wood on the ceiling and wood on the floors, I'm thinking I need painted cabinets to break up all this wood!)

I thought I found the perfect cream in Starmarks Ivory Cream but when I looked at the cabinet door out from the stores yellow lighting it looked grey:( There are so many whites/creams out there and I have been looking for so long they are all starting to look the same. I have looked at Thomasville, Starmark(their Marshmallow Cream color looks warm but I worry that it is too white?), KraftMaid(their Canvas seemed more beige), Diamond (they have a new Coconut color that looks like it might be warm to me). This is a DIY and I am trying to redo my kitchen (and three rooms of hardwood flooring) on a budget so I am limited on which cabinet makers I can use. If anyone can help me on a cabinet maker and color (and hardwood floor) that would work well with the Knotty Pine Ceilings I (and my poor husband who has given up on me ever making a descision on cabinet color) would be hugely greatful.

Comments (7)