SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

I don't want to send the shams and skirt back.

User
13 years ago

Quick recap: Order fabric for pillow shams and bedskirt from Nell Hill's. Nell Hill's girl told me wrong fabric, I failed to notice, I had the stuff shipped direct to be made, opened the box to my finished stuff and got a surprise.

The girl from Nell Hill's doesn't work there anymore. They apologized and agreed to mail, for free, 4.5 yards of the correct fabric, which is $4 more a yard, + free shipping in exchange for my pillow shams and bedskirt. I agreed.

The correct fabric was sent and all is well. Now it's my turn to send my stuff.

I like the correct fabric much better and probably won't use the other shams and skirt but the new fabric could easily get pulls. I feel like keeping the other stuff as back up or something.

They wouldn't be getting just the fabric back but the 6 buttons, red fabric on the back and the middle fabric on the bedskirt. I know those things aren't much but it all adds up. I paid to have the stuff made and I'm repaying to have more stuff made. Don't forget shipping charges the first time around and now I'll get to pay shipping charges to have the stuff send back to me once made and the charges to send the original stuff to them. I'm assuming they're going to turn around and sell the shams and skirt.

For some reason all this isn't settling well with me tonight and I'd rather sit on that stuff than send it to them. I'll need to call them to discuss, but what do you think a fair charge would be if I decide I want to keep what I had made?

Comments (28)