SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theotherbox

I need help with color & coordinating SW Pavilion Beige

theotherbox
12 years ago

We purchased our first home last January and did a complete gut job/renovation. We are 90% done and I need help decorating with color & accessories!!

I've always felt color blind and never been any where near about mixing matching colors. I've gotten away with "playing it safe" and I want to more expressive with color and details.

My living, dining, kitchen, & breakfast for the most part are an open concept. My walls throughout the house are SW Pavilion Beige, my trim is SW Alabaster, kitchen cabinets are SW Creamy, counter tops are Baltic Brown, I have dark hand scraped floors though out the house (with the exceptions of baths & bedrooms), and my hardware throughout the house is oil-rubbed bronze.

I'd say my taste is Restoration Hardware meets Potty Barn with a little West Elm (moroccan patterns)...I know I know..doesn't make sense. I'm drawn to timeless/traditional looks.

I've only purchased one piece of furniture for this house & that would be my breakfast table set. I would like to blend off of this.

- What color scheme should I use and what type of decor would you recommend??

- Rugs? Furniture??

- Could I pull off this type of rug pattern in this space? http://pinterest.com/pin/9499849183593758/ (If so, what colors??)

- I have lots of space in built-in book cases, what kind of accessories would you put in there so it looks clean & not cluttered.

I'm clueless & I need your design expertise!!!

Samples of Materials & Colors Used:

Comments (4)