SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olivesmom_gw

Anyone with Friendly Village china?

olivesmom
11 years ago

How white is the background on friendly village? Between Mikasa's Italian Countryside and Antique White, which would coordinate the best?

I ask because I ordered some Christmas scene salad plates to use this holiday season and I need dinner plates to go underneath. I like both antique white and Italian countryside, and after sale and the F&F coupon both 45 pc sets are $150 @ Macys's through the 3rd. My friendly village plates won't arrive before the sale ends, so I need to now which set of "white" plates to get.

I like the antique white because it is porcelain vs the Italian countryside which is stoneware. However, I've also ordered some Spode Woodland and Italian countryside goes much better with it. At some point I might get both sets since I like them both and could always use something in the whiter side, but I can't afford to get both sets right now. Regardless, I need dinner plates asap to use with the friendly village Christmas- which would you go with, antique white or Italian countryside? Thanks!

Comments (9)