SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Please Show Me Your Eclectic Master Bedrooms

eldemila
14 years ago

I'm looking to purchase a home that I love AND that will fit my bedroom furniture, which I like and would like to keep. BUT, in doing so I'm also limiting myself to homes that I like, but wouldn't consider due to the size of the bedroom and my furniture not fitting.

Sooo, I've decided to change my criteria a bit and figured if I found a house I really like, if my furniture won't fit, I'll get rid of it and get something that I like AND will fit the room.

In looking at quite a few furniture stores lately, almost every night stand shown is large, which is the issue I'm having with fitting the ones I currently have, which are 32" wide. Finding something small is hard when looking at a set and honestly, there's really nothing in the way of a bedroom set that I've seen that I would consider purchasing.

I would love to see your bedrooms that have mixed furniture in it. I'm so use to having everything match.

Most of what I've seen with mixed furniture seems to be more feminine and the OH (probably) won't go for that, so I'm looking for some ideas and inspiration.

Going house hunting again tomorrow, would love to have a new perspective and some ideas.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Comments (9)