SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elisern_gw

Brizo Talo Smart Touch Kitchen Faucet

elisern
12 years ago

Our faucet and garbage disposal both died and we just paid 'alot' of money (at least for us) at a reputable plumbing supply warehouse in town for a Brizo Talo Smart Touch kitchen faucet in venetian bronze. They will end up ordering it today I think and it is a 'special order' non refundable.

I went in thinking about a delta faucet with smart touch technology that i had read a couple of good reviews about. The showroom had a Brizo Talo set up and working and it was so great and fit the decor so well that I kind of talked my husband into it...he was worried about the smart touch technology. Given the fact that Brizo is supposed to be the step up from Delta I figured I was safe based on the couple of reviews I had read for the Delta faucet. So now after we buy it I searched by name via Google I found this site and saw alot of negative reviews ...especially about the Smart touch technology.

Wondering a couple of things...

1. In the experience of those that have had issues...does Brizo pay for the plumber to reinstall the defective part or faucet?

2. Is Brizo awful to work with, or to get to take care of business correctly?

3. Has anyone had a positive experience with Brizo smart touch or Brizo Talo smart touch?

Thanks so much...

Elise

Comment (1)