SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christie_sw_mo

Does SW Macadamia & Softer Tan have greenish tone?

christie_sw_mo
16 years ago

I'm at the paint picking phase of our remodel and I'm wanting to make a subtle change from my last color choice which was Kilm Beige for our living room area. I used either Nomadic Desert or Latte (can't remember which) from the same strip for our doors and it had a sort of silly putty pink tone to it that I didn't like. Kilm Beige clashed a little with my wood trim. I think I might need a beige with a little bit of a green undertone so I'm looking at Softer Tan and Macadamia.

When I put the Softer Tan and Kilm Beige squares next to each other, they look exactly alike but the next strip over looks like it would be too green. Surely they won't look exactly alike on my walls right?

If I go with Softer Tan, would it clash to use SW Chatroom in the next room. I'm just looking at the little square so far but I think it's a grayish sage like I want for my dining room.

I may use Macadamia for the inside of my painted front and back doors next to the Softer Tan. It's only one shade darker than the Softer Tan. Anybody want to give this poor color-challenged soul their opinion?

Comments (3)