SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojogirl11

Need some inspiration for master bathroom - French Spa look?

jojogirl11
14 years ago

Hey, it's me again. We've got a myriad of projects going in this house we moved into last month, and I desperately want to finish ONE of them.

I think I have a theme for the room - french spa. I'm thinking to use a blue/green that changes, depending on the light, some beige too. Leafy chandeliers, like those from Ballard Design. Billowy pleated roman shades on the windows, and a wispy sheer on the door that leads to the balcony (this is 2nd floor).

The beadboard stays, unfortunately. We took it off the walls, but with all the other projects we're doing, we need to draw the line somewhere...

Does anyone have colors to recommend that they have used to achieve a spa look, a beige and a silvery green? I would also like to throw in some coppery rose, because my bedding in the master is in that color (from Garnet Hill), and I love it...

Any pictures of ideas are very welcome! Help me brainstorm! :-D

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

I love the Jacobean fabric in the link below, but the blue might be too baby blue to bring it into the wall color... I'd like to find something like this that has more of a silvery sage color, and uses a smaller scale. I've scoured the internet, Joann and Hancocks with no success so far.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pottery Barn Audrey

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm