SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homersgarden

Suggestions for white cabinet paint...brands?

homersgarden
13 years ago

I posted here almost two years ago about painting my oak cabinets. I printed the responses for reference. Unfortunately, my kitchen remodel was put on hold when my husband was laid off (we are both teachers and he was called back before the school year began so we were saved!) and this situation put taught us a lot about the need for savings. I recently had a kitchen designer come in for some ideas etc. He basically told me I had thought things out well and knew what I wanted and if he were me he would save my money and do it myself...so I am going to. Anyway, I digress.

Our plan is to do an off white with some distressing (French Country). Our counter tops will be soapstone and our appliances will be stainless. I most likely will do copper or brushed nickel handles. It is a galley style kitchen.

My question is what color off white would you suggest? What have you liked? I know I can spend a lot of time on this, but I know you all have excellent ideas. Additionally, what brands do you LOVE? I have used Sherwin Williams Duration and really liked it, but there may be better products out there.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (4)