SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jess1979_gw17

please help me pick a cabinet color

jess1979
9 years ago

I have the tile for the backsplash. It is in the pictures. We are going to have it stacked straight up not layed in a brick pattern. The counter will be a quartz Ceasarston's Blizzard. I do not have a picture it is a little off white with small specks. We are using a remnant. The kitchen is small 10X6. It is a L shape and does get a lot of light. The cabinets will be the Shaker style. I was all set on painted dark almost black cabinets but now I am worried it will look too dark. I have a picture of the tile with black cabinets, but these are not the cabinets I was planning on getting. I don't have a picture of the cabinets but these are close, except the cabinets would be a solid color. We do not have the floor picked out yet.
Now I am trying to decide between off white, dark, or other colors for the cabinets. I have also been thinking about Thomasville maple cabinets in the color River Rock. I can try to get a picture with the tile. What cabinet color do you like with the backsplash tile and quartz counter top? Do you have any other suggestions on cabinet colors?

This post was edited by jess1979 on Sat, Aug 2, 14 at 1:21

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath